WE NEED MORE NEWS WE NEED PHOTOS
Come on folks Send us your news
This is your web page use it.
There are only a few people who are sending us material. All that we ask is that you make sure the information and spelling are correct.
How it works...
If you are celebrating a birthday, marriage, anniversary...or ......there is something new or happening on your street or........you have a question...or a comment you would like posted..let us know...
If you wish to contribute to this page you can contact us
by using the form below.
LEXOPHILIA - WHO ON EARTH DREAMS THESE UP?
A Lexophile of course!
• How does Moses make tea? Hebrews it.
• Venison for dinner again? Oh deer!
• A cartoonist was found dead in his home. Details are sketchy.
• I used to be a banker, but then I lost interest.
• Haunted French pancakes give me the crêpes.
• England has no kidney bank, but it does have a Liverpool.
• I tried to catch some fog, but I mist.
• They told me I had type-A blood, but it was a Typo.
• I changed my iPod's name to Titanic. It's syncing now.
• Jokes about German sausage are the wurst.
• I know a guy who's addicted to brake fluid, but he says he can stop any time.
• I stayed up all night to see where the sun went, and then it dawned on me.
• This girl said she recognized me from the vegetarian club, but I'd never met herbivore.
• When chemists die, they barium.
• I'm reading a book about anti-gravity. I just can't put it down.
• I did a theatrical performance about puns. It was a play on words.
• Why were the Indians here first? They had reservations.
• I didn't like my beard at first. Then it grew on me.
• Did you hear about the cross-eyed teacher who lost her job because she couldn't control her pupils?
• When you get a bladder infection, urine trouble.
• Broken pencils are pointless.
• What do you call a dinosaur with an extensive vocabulary? A thesaurus.
• I dropped out of communism class because of lousy Marx.
• All the toilets in New York's police stations have been stolen. The police have nothing to go on.
• I got a job at a bakery because I needed (kneaded) dough.
• Velcro - what a rip off!
• Don’t worry about old age; it doesn’t last.
Please let Dotty know if you are not listed or have a new phone number for our phone book.
She can be reached at 218-9291.
Everything I need to know, I learned from Noah's Ark.
ONE: Don't miss the boat.
TWO: Remember that we are all in the same boat!
THREE: Plan ahead. It wasn't raining when Noah built the Ark.
FOUR: Stay fit. When you're 70 or 80 years old, someone may ask you to do something really big.
FIVE: Don't listen to critics; just get on with the job that needs to be done.
SIX: Build your future on high.
SEVEN: For safety's sake, travel in pairs.
EIGHT: Speed isn't always an advantage.
The snails were on board with the cheetahs.
NINE: When you're stressed, float awhile.
TEN: Remember, the Ark was built by amateurs; the Titanic by professionals.
ELEVEN: No matter the storm, there's always a rainbow waiting.Please pass this on to people you want to be blessed.
Give it. . . don't just get it!
Most people walk in and out of your life,
but FRIENDS leave footprints in your heart.